Nombre de Usuario: Contraseña:

Responder Tema: Dinos que opinas

Nombre
Asunto
Boardcode
Mensaje
Aumentar /  Disminuir

Historial del Tema: Dinos que opinas

Mostrando los últimos 6 mensajes - (Últimos primero)
1 hora 45 minutos antes #1797

BobbyRhict

Two steals in his Strategy, stephen curry shoes in the first one fourth, and the two steals to garage an overall total of 106 times within the playoffs career steals, which often transcends the rick Barry, became the steals inside history of the warriors team inside the playoffs.

Garage into seven three-pointers from the game, this also let his / her playoff three-pointers hit number nearly 261, match the Robert horry, 9th three points in playoff background list. Distance comes 8th Chauncey billups, he also only six three details.

37 points in only three games, came curry shoes your, and this is his in 2010, including playoffs) 9th score 35 + sport with three alone, a lot more than 7 times of Russell westbrook, the top of league.

So many record the initial world war, there is no doubt the game can be reportedly the garage in this series played the best game. The first a few games, garage is averaging 28. 3 points and several. 7 rebounds, 6 helps, shooting 40. 3% as well as 35. 3% from 3, compared with the normal season shooting stage, a specific degree of decline, but the game, garage completely crazy. The blazers in several players to hound them, but no one could disturb his rhythm. Storage area, as it were, in the game again to find out "day day" feeling.

11 three-point series out hand, hit kd shoes more effective goals, including vast ranges of three points. Wearing warriors baseball hat sitting inside the stands to watch your old garage, it also appears to get son's playing god seem to be some incredible performance. The lens to the old garage, he couldn't help but shook the head.

Of course, whatever other people think, garage three points for his or her own performance with utter confidence. In the 3rd quarter the warriors with 88-58 big lead this blazers, garage outside the three-point line again, the ball clear of the one hand, he / she turned back field, the ball firmly in to the basket, the whole upheaval. Can put the three points with this state, the other party can say what?

Tag: kyrie irving shoes puma fenty kd shoes lebron soldier 10 calvin klein outlet adidas nmd runner nike roshe run two nike zoom vaporfly elite adidas nmd kyrie 3 adidas nmd r2 curry 2 nmd human race nike air max 2017 nmd human race kyrie 4 nike free Lebron soldier 11 adidas tubular
1 hora 46 minutos antes #1796

BobbyRhict

"I got utilized to my evaluation, " curry remembered,kd shoes "people said I was too short, don't play college basketball, then with the same reason that Could not play in the NBA. People don't believe I can play defend, then said I am an excellent pure point guard, until October of a year ago, I also found which the general manager of funny in my experience as the league 3rd good shooting guard. I have not yet fully participate in their full potential, well, i set a higher standard to himself, committed to continuously improve to get more outstanding. "

"We've never met a person with curry shoes him so great shooting in all directions, " warriors coach tag Jackson said, "and spin, stop and go empty-handed, capture hand, step back, lower leg, in the face associated with two double forced to help......, any thought of firing mode, you can see he's astonishingly. We have never seen anyone can achieve this level, his Steve Nash (microblogging) played a top level, the two-time MVP give, shooting is incredible, but additionally it is a level. And his other like reggie burns, Chris mullin, such because dell and I performed together - Ellis, dell : Arsenal, they are almost all fantastic striker, but many people didn't garage so extensive, this guy is zero limit. "

Timer as well as dance, 6 minutes stephen curry shoes and 30 seconds, Davis has been doing everything we can to nearby the garage, but still late step. Garage again to finish a beautiful jumper - it isn't really strictly jumper, his toe will be outside the ground, under the condition in the body is still climbing, use forefinger and middle finger touch to accomplish the hand. Treasury physique slightly back. This not only makes his moves even more complicated to block, as well as between the ball and floor to have an additional 10 degrees Position. NBA players to time period takes 0. 6 seconds usually, the garage from planning action to dial the ball moves, it just takes 0. 4 a few moments. Fast to make up with the deficiency of the garage height, the ball well steer clear of the opponent blocking fly toward the basket in the act, the look of garage is definitely along with them. His arm still moves if the posture, and of their teammates has begun for you to pose three gestures...

Tag: kyrie irving shoes kyrie irving shoes adidas tennis hu adidas yeezy boost 350 v2 zebra lebron soldier 10 nike sock racer nike lunar force 1 nike sb dunk puma fenty< lebron soldier 10 under armour shoes nike air presto nike free adidas iniki kyrie 4 lebron 14 curry shoes d rose 6 birkenstock sandals
1 hora 49 minutos antes #1795

BobbyRhict

After having a brought the first curry shoes baseball, a garage at the match: each other laid out a perfect diamond entry, teammate Steve Blake flew to follow up, left the clippers safeguard darren collison (microblogging) the length between two steps driving their closely, Danny granger would be the only defender in tow line. This is the storage superior court intuition and knowing that embodies: his shot collection. He seems to realize the defensive player from the ideas, can predict their own next move, then strike beforehand. "When other people are doing gesture, garage with judgment, and the game, this is Stephen is best place, in this respect the league may be the best. Find field space, know the place that the defense space will happen, it is the key of the art of his photographs. Because no matter exactly how good your shots, more exquisite technology, no room is useless. "ESPN's David thorpe, once wrote throughout his article.

Garage thoroughly stephen curry shoes observing the defense, he in addition have reason to be thus cautious. Before this, the warriors have missed 12 goals in 13 shots in the past, is now 33 to 37 behind the clippers, disturbed from the right leg muscle stress of garage after only one of 4. For car port himself, this ball is vital: before a season, he hit an increasing in NBA history using 272 grains of about three points, if again recognized three points today, his three points there is much surprise hit number will go over 200 mark. So that library will end up the sixth in a row has at the least two season hit 200 grains of three players, at the same period, still can have a few points to continuous hit game streak continue to 54 games - will probably be the warriors team historical past record.

"I like everything kd shoes associated with the shooting, " garage once said within an interview, "but with the most especially in perfect palm posture. When your body's in good rhythm, from standing in the feet on the floor, his hands to complete an effort, all series of joint actions will likely be calm and smooth, such as waves. It's a superb feeling. ".

Tag: kyrie irving shoes nike air presto nike huarache kd shoes stephen curry shoes kyrie irving shoes ugg 5815 adidas zx flux yeezy boost 350 v2 puma fenty< adidas boost air jordan 1 kyrie irving jersey nmd human race ultra boost 3.0 kd shoes calvin klein underwear puma fenty nike air max 2017
1 hora 51 minutos antes #1794

BobbyRhict

After having a brought the first curry shoes baseball, a garage at the particular match: each other organized a perfect diamond entrance, teammate Steve Blake flew to visit up, left the clippers shield darren collison (microblogging) the length between two steps behind their closely, Danny granger would be the only defender in tow. This is the shed superior court intuition and which embodies: his shot assortment. He seems to realize the defensive player of the ideas, can predict the next move, then strike early in advance. "When other people are usually doing gesture, garage in judgment, and the online game, this is Stephen is best place, in this respect the particular league may be first rate. Find field space, know the spot that the defense space will arise, it is the key from the art of his images. Because no matter the way good your shots, far more exquisite technology, no bedroom is useless. "ESPN's Brian thorpe, once wrote inside his article.

Garage meticulously stephen curry shoes observing the defense, he in addition have reason to be thus cautious. Before this, the warriors have have missed 12 goals in 13 shots in the past, is now 33 to help 37 behind the clippers, disturbed from the right leg muscle pressure of garage after just one of 4. For shed himself, this ball is vital: before a season, he hit a list in NBA history with 272 grains of several points, if again established three points today, his three points there is much surprise hit number will exceed 200 mark. So that library will end up the sixth in a row has no less than two season hit 250 grains of three gamers, at the same time, still can have 3 points to continuous hit game streak carry on and 54 games - it will be the warriors team history record.

"I like everything kd shoes linked to the shooting, " garage once said in the interview, "but with the best especially in perfect side posture. When your body is in good rhythm, from standing in the feet on the floor, his hands to complete a trial, all series of joint actions is going to be calm and smooth, such as waves. It's a amazing feeling. ".

Tag: kyrie irving shoes adidas alphabounce nike vapormax lebron james shoes puma fenty kyrie 4 curry 2 under armour shoes adidas eqt john wall shoes adidas zx flux kyrie 2 shoes ugg 5815 curry shoes birkenstock sandals adidas nmd xr1 kyrie 2 nike zoom vaporfly lebron soldier 10
1 hora 52 minutos antes #1793

BobbyRhict

"I got utilized to my evaluation, " curry recalled,kd shoes "people said I ended up being too short, don't enjoy college basketball, then for that same reason that I can not play in the NBA. People don't think I can play guard, then said I am not just a pure point guard, until October of last year, I also found that this general manager of funny to me as the league 3rd good shooting guard. I've got not yet fully enjoy their full potential, so i set a higher standard to himself, committed to continuously improve for being more outstanding. "

"We've never met anyone with curry shoes him so great shooting in all directions, " warriors coach draw Jackson said, "and throw, stop and go empty-handed, catch hand, step back, leg, in the face associated with two double forced in order to......, any thought of filming mode, you can see he could be astonishingly. We have never ever seen anyone can accomplish this level, his Steve Nash (microblogging) played an increased level, the two-time MVP prize, shooting is incredible, but it is also a level. And the other like reggie miller, Chris mullin, such while dell and I performed together - Ellis, dell -- Arsenal, they are most fantastic striker, but they didn't garage so extensive, this guy is zero limit. "

Timer along with dance, 6 minutes stephen curry shoes in addition to 30 seconds, Davis has been doing everything we can to near to the garage, but still late step. Garage again to perform a beautiful jumper - it is not strictly jumper, his toe will be outside the ground, under the condition in the body is still rising, use forefinger and middle finger touch to finish the hand. Treasury entire body slightly back. This not only makes his moves even more complicated to block, as well as relating to the ball and floor for an additional 10 degrees Angle. NBA players to time takes 0. 6 seconds an average of, the garage from planning action to dial the actual ball moves, it only takes 0. 4 a few moments. Fast to make up for the deficiency of the storage height, the ball well prevent the opponent blocking fly toward the basket at the same time, the look of garage is usually along with them. His arm still moves when the posture, and of the teammates has begun to be able to pose three gestures...

Tag: kyrie irving shoes hyperdunk 2017 ultra boost porsche design shoes puma fenty canada goose nmd human race lebron 15 nmd human race kd 10 under armour shoes barbour jackets ultra boost 3.0 air jordan 31 nike roshe run one [url=http://www.kobe--shoes.com]kobe shoes[/url] kyire 3 pg shoes lebron soldier 10
1 hora 52 minutos antes #1792

BobbyRhict

Half-court complete,stephen curry shoes the garage 12 things and 4 rebounds 6 aids, Owen 17 rebounds, 2 assists 1 gets the upper hand slightly. But as knight defeat from the second half, even his one-on-one hit his points. In this series, OuWenBen should have certain advantages in counterpoint, just like the finals last year, since the season of Christmas wars, with their strong individual fortunes turned.

But today the warriors on the changes, let knights staggered, also let like one-on-one hit Owen curry shoes to obtain the rhythm. Actually, today quite often was clay - Thompson The almighty Owen, although Owen hit a dead in front of him, but clay height reach or to some degree, limits the Owen's attack. In only a few times facing single singled out within his Arsenal, although Owen offers good performance, but also it's hard to return for a knight.

Entire play, scored 28 points 6 rebounds and 10 assists within the Treasury, 6 of 11 three-point kevin durant shoes photos. 24 points and 3 rebounds, two assists, Owen has scored 17 points inside first half, he scored seven points within the second half. Facing the big four on the mighty, and only Michael Owen in one-on-one acquire garage have chances, but today's garage to complete better.

Tag: kyrie irving shoes hand spinner yeezy triple white puma suede adidas crazy explosive calvin klein outlet yeezy shoes adidas nmd womens lebron soldier 10 adidas iniki adidas ultra boost nike kyrie 3 kobe shoes air max 90 kyrie 4 Shoes Air Jordan 1 Mid nike pg 2 canada goose kyrie 2
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.128 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena